-
September 25th, 2002, 04:31 AM
#1
GRAFF66K
Guest
MAKE FAST MONEY! NO SCAM!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----
I am 29 years old and I have quit my job so that I can spend more time with
my wife and two kids. "How can anyone do that?" That's what I thought until
I found this super easy way of making money. I was so skeptical of these
"get rich quick schemes", but now I don't worry about how I'm going to pay
my bills, buy groceries, or enjoy life with my family.
READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it.
A little while back, I was browsing through a newsgroup and came across an
article similar to this that said you could make thousands of
dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought,
"Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I
kept reading.
Anyway, it said that you need to send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and
address stated in the article.
You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6,
and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are millions) No
catch, that was it.
So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought
about trying it. I figured: "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and
$6.00, right?"
Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!... within 7 days, I
started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end
soon, but the
money just kept coming in.
In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had
made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and
it's still
growing.
This is now my fourth week and I have made just over $42,000.00 and it's
still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have
spent more than
that on the lottery!!
Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works.... Also,
make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the
information off of it
as you need it.
I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start
making more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!
Suggestion:
Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or download it.)
Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! It's easy. It's
legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage)
IMPORTANT:
This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is
virtually no risk - it really works!!!! If all of the following instructions
are adhered to, you will receive
extraordinary dividends.
PLEASE NOTE:
Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in
20 to 60 days.
This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the
participants. Please continue it's success by carefully adhering to the
instructions.
You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your
product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business
of developing
Mailing Lists.
Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists.
However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income
which is made from
people like you and me asking to be included in that list.
Here are the 4 easy steps to success:
STEP 1:
Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of
paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST."
Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper
so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery).
Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should
now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the phrase
"PLEASE
PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST.", your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What
you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!
You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it!
Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the lega
l aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
(1-800-725-2161) and they
confirmed that it is indeed legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following
addresses:
#1) B. Hooper : 3 Warringah Gve. : Petrie, QLD, Australia 4502
#2 Matthew Speight : 6 Charnwood Ave. : Belfast : N. Ireland : BT15 5DH
#3) Robert Johnston : 21 Dunard Road. : Glasgow : Scotland : G73 3BY
#4) K. Leerwod : 141 Brooklyn Road : Cheltenham : England : GL51 8DX
#5) T. Fontaine : 5615 20St. S.W. : Calgary : Canada : T3E 1R3
#6) D. Del Orbe : 7631 Laurel Canyon #25 : North Hollywood : California 91605
STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other
names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on
the list.
STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close
to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200
newsgroups. (I
think there are close to 2.4million groups) All you need is 200, but
remember, the more you post, the more money you make!
This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302
& 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself
and, whenever
you need money, you can use it again, and again.
PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty
and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the
directions.
Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will continue and
the money that so many others have received will come your way.
NOTE:
You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a
computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that
you are
truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1
bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.)
So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six
members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with
one dollar each.
Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches
the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!!
What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people
listed above)
Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business!
---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------
Step 1)
You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting.
Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor
to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This
will copy the
entire letter into the computer's memory.
Step 2)
Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank
page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the
letter into notepad so
that you can add your name to the list. Step 3) Save your new notepad file
as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different settings,
you'll always have this
file to go back to.
Step 4)
Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various newsgroups
(on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
Step 5)
Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by
highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu.
Fill in the Subject, this
will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of
postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You're done
with your first one!
Congratulations...THAT'S IT!
All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you
get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!
**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!!
BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM
OF 200**
That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days!
You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail
you will
receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as
long as the postman will deliver it.
**JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**
Now the WHY part:
Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So
then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter.
Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the
original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200
MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an
additional
$125.00!
Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at
#3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $626.00!
OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200
letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just
made me
$3,125.00!!!
Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my
name at #1 and if still ONLY 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will
receive
$15,625,00!
With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no
longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and
send out
another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And
start posting again.
The thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all over
the world are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday?,
JUST LIKE YOU
are now!!
So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so...
People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the
money? So what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons
of new
honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and
newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try?
Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of
those joining the actual internet.
Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks